Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbook Open Event does not fire

My company recently upgraded to Office 2003. We have a large number of
spreadsheets that were written in previous versions of Excel (97,2000).

On some of our machines the workbook open event is not firing. This problem
does not happen every time a spreadsheet is opened.

Any help will be greatfully accepted.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You mean you do a File, Open with a workbook and it opens and the Workbook
Open code runs, and then you close it and repeat the open and the code does
not run?

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP