Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Runtime error 1004 - when I increase the amount of data

Hi,

I have a huge vba macro and it works fine, however when I increase the
amount of rows in the raw spreadsheet (the macro works from this) I
get a runtime error 1004. The macro works fine on rows upto and
including 997, however anything above this amount causes the runtime
error - unfortunately I cannot post all the code because there is far
too much. The code that the debug highlights on error is:

inputworkbook.worksheets(sheetname).range(rangestr ).copy

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

do you have merged cells included when you get above 997.

In any event, you can copy all the cells on the sheet with the copy command,
so there is no built in limitation for 997 rows. It must be something to do
with you particular sheet.

Tom Ogilvy

om...