Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide calculations during computation

Hi, I am very much a VBA novice, but have developed a macro, that take
a few minutes to run. Is there anyway to display a blank screen (an
possibly with a prompt saying "Processing...") to hide the workbook a
it calculates through.

The workbook has 8 sheets, that get unhidden and hidden again as th
calculations occur.

Is there a basic VBA code that can do this

Im using Excel 2000.

Thanks, Hamis

--
Landyma
Landyman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=807

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I believe it is

application.screenupdating = false

this will keep the screen on the display at the start of the macro - o
wherever that code is put

--
duan

duane's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1162