Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lookup macro?

Can I write a macro that performs like the VLOOKUP function and assign it to
a command button. I want to take value from say A1, search another sheet
'DATA', then when it finds that value in column 1, return the value next to
it in column 2. And also have the functionality similar to FIND, in that if
the user selects to continue, it would find the next value(when there are
numerous same values, but different column 2 data).
JjK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
have a look at