Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Stumpt !!!

I have a access query that prompts for a date range when
run. I need to call the query from Excel. When I run the
query from Excel I'm not prompted for the date range and
the query fails. Is there a way to call the query and be
prompted for the date range?

Thanks in advance for you help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mark,

I have a access query that prompts for a date range when
run. I need to call the query from Excel. When I run the
query from Excel I'm not prompted for the date range and
the query fails. Is there a way to call the query and be
prompted for the date range?

as far as I know, this will not work like Acces. However, you could ask
for input within the Excel macro. Or you could have the user enter the
data into the sheet, you read the cells in your macro and create the
corresponding sql-statement.

arno