Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default rename macro

I followed the instructions provided by "help," but was unable to rename a
macro. My macro did not show up in the tools...template...organizer window.
Also, I originally tried to name my macro simply "fm," but
"Normal.New.Macros." was added as a prefix. That makes the macro button a
lot wider than I wanted it to be. If anyone could tell me how to get rid of
that prefix, I would be very grateful.
Thanks.