Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2003 Object model for Excel 2000

Hi,

I wish to learn the object model for excel and have found this resourse at
msdn

Super-Easy Guide to the Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Object Model

http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/und.../odc_super.asp

My question is as I have Excel 2000 on my PC will this document be of
benefit or have the Object models changed significantly between versions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The basics are the same. I suspect that 95% of what they have there is
applicable to xl2000.

Smart Tags would have been added in xl2002 and the worksheet protection
options were greatly enhanced, but I think those are the major changes.
Some commands were given additional options, but these are usually found at
the end of the listed options. The ability to work with xml was also
introduced in xl2002 I believe (or at least greatly enhanced).

Tom Ogilvy