Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dynamically generated content

-I'm not sure I can visualize your layout. Are you saying you want
74x3 area
for each name, with the macro to get the names from the pivot table an
some
other data from the raw data sheet?-

Yes. The third worksheet contains the processed data for eac
name--Each name has a table that is 3 cols x 74 rows.

I want to dynamicallu produce each 74x3 table depending on the numbe
of names in the pivot table, where the number of names is also dynamic

--
ShadowAc
ShadowAce's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1522

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

OK, but help with a macro requires lots more information. Some examples:

1. the location and specific layout of the pivot table (e.g. are the names a
row field or column field?)
2. what specific data is to be retrieved from the raw data sheet
2a. where is it, or
2b. how do you locate it
3. in which row and column is it supposed to go on the 3rd sheet.

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:59:56 -0500, ShadowAce
wrote:

-I'm not sure I can visualize your layout. Are you saying you want a
74x3 area
for each name, with the macro to get the names from the pivot table and
some
other data from the raw data sheet?-

Yes. The third worksheet contains the processed data for each
name--Each name has a table that is 3 cols x 74 rows.

I want to dynamicallu produce each 74x3 table depending on the number
of names in the pivot table, where the number of names is also dynamic.