Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Message: The macros in this project are disabled.

Not sure how this happened since I opened
Excel up with macro's enabled, but when
I go to run some vb code I wrote, I'm now
getting this message. Can't seem to find
any help online either.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

have you checked your security settings. Close the workbook, just open
excel with a blank workbook choose tools / options / security ...set to
medium
close excel
reopen & open your workbook - choose enable macros and it should now work.

Cheers
JulieD

om...