Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Quick question

Thanks - That is excellent

The only issue I have is with Dates. What format should the source cell
be so that the autofilter recognises it as a date.

I can copy and paste this info into the auto filter box manually and it
works, but when the Macro runs it cannot find the data that is in the
cell.

This is the finishing touch of a long piece I have been working on and
hope someone can help

Thanks

--
DB100
DB100's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9176

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try converting the date to a long integer or double and supply that as the
argument for the auto filter.