Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot table data source

Good day everybody,

I have a pivot table in SALES.XLS with data source from DATA.DBF in my local
C:\drive where I refresh pivot data in SALES.XLS after I updated the DATA.DBF
every month. Then I copy the SALES.XLS into server for my report user to use.
I have a report user who have made a copy of SALES.XLS and customised the
pivot table. He want to be able to refresh his version of SALES.XLS every
month. So my solution is to copy DATA.DBF into the server for him to refresh
data.

My question is how do I change the data source of the pivot table from
C:\DATA.DBF to F:\DATA.DBF?
I have used the BACK button, but it take me until selecting Table and Field
but not the Select Directory screen.

I hope some one can tell me how to change the directory of Pivot data.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Julie