Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto open 8 workbooks in different folders, then save on close...

I have 3 types of workbooks. Tech sheets for time entry, their Payroll Master
which sums up their day, commute, etc. Each tech has their own set of
Timesheet and Master in their directory.
In a parent directory, management has a workbook with a sheet for each tech
that pulls pertinent info from the Master to help enter the right info that
will link back to the Master.

I need a macro that will prompt to open all 8 "Master" workbooks in the
background so the links update. On closing I want to save all changes, no
prompt.
The directory structure looks like this...
D:\Timeshee\Concord Techs - contains the management book
D:\Timeshee\Concord Techs\CEC - contains CEC's timesheet and master
D:\Timeshee\Concord Techs\GGD - contains GGD's timesheet and master
etc - each tech's folder is named by initials...
If I get this macro I think I'll be able to modify it to work with \Redding
Techs (has its own management book)

PLEASE HELP!!!!