Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default custom charts not accessable to all users.

I am working on a server with Windows Server 2003 & Office
2003.
I have some userdefined chart types. I have added them to
customs chart types. But I want them to be available to
all users who log into the system & not only the user who
added them. To this purpose I put the XLUSRGAL.xls so
created, under the C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel
& also under C:\Documents and Settings\Default
User\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel

But inspite of this, if i login as another the
XLUSRGAL.xls is not made avaiable to me by deafult.
This was not the case earlier, as we had a server with
Windows Server 2000 & Office 2000 and copying the file to
the above locations solved the issue.
Could someone pls help me out..?? Is there somethign in
the security settings in Server 2003 that prevents this?
Or is them some registry entry that I need to edit.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ramya