Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to keep a picture in Excel 97 page footer/header?

Any body Pls., tell me "How to keep a picture in Excel 97 page footer or
header?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think it's possible in Excel 97. The Microsoft Knowledge Base has an
article about how to do this, and it says it applies to Excel 2000 and Excl
2002. It doesn't mention Excel 97.

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:29:02 -0700, "Umesh"
wrote:

Any body Pls., tell me "How to keep a picture in Excel 97 page footer or
header?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Umesh

You could use the Worksheet_Change() Event such as

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then
Range("S1").Select

This moves the selection to S1 if the data in A1 changes

HTH
Nick Hodge

"Umesh" wrote:

Any body Pls., tell me "How to keep a picture in Excel 97 page footer or
header?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi, Nick:

Did you reply to the wrong message? Umesh's subject is "How to keep a picture
in Excel 97 page footer/header?"

Myrna Larson

"Umesh" wrote:

Any body Pls., tell me "How to keep a picture in Excel 97 page footer or
header?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can't say what Myrna's specific link is, but I believe she misread it (or
it was mistated) if it says you can do this in Excel 2000. To the best of
my knowledge, this is supported in xl2002 and later:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...71&Product=xlw
XL2000: Unable to Insert Image/Picture into Header or Footer

http://support.microsoft.com/default...64&Product=xlw
HOW TO: Insert a Picture into the Header or Footer in Microsoft Excel 2002

http://support.microsoft.com/default...18&Product=xlw
HOW TO: Insert a Picture into the Header or the Footer in Excel 2003

http://support.microsoft.com/default...05&Product=xlw
XL2002: Picture in Header or Footer Is Not Added to All Grouped Worksheets

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...px?Product=xlw
Insert a graphic in a header or footer

Tom Ogilvy

wrote:

Any body Pls., tell me "How to keep a picture in Excel 97 page footer

or
header?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom,
Thanks for those. I've always understood this not to be possible in XL2000,
but would have been interested to be proved wrong.
One link does state "New functionality introduced with Excel 2002..", so I
guess we are out of luck.

NickHK