Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default help please

well that worked to get my userform to appear and run, but when yo
click the button that allows nothing happens. it is supposed to mak
the 2 different text boxes swap their values. still not sure how to d
this. is there a swap function i VAB?

sev

--
sevep2
sevep23's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1515

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, it swaps the content of the textboxes

"sevep23" wrote in message

well that worked to get my userform to appear and run, but when you
click the button that allows nothing happens. it is supposed to make
the 2 different text boxes swap their values. still not sure how to do
this. is there a swap function i VAB?

seve

--
sevep23