Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cell format and User form question

Hi,

Another question about my spreadsheet and it associated user forms I'm
afraid!

My user forms have a text box that transfers its contents in the form
123 into a cell in a column that is formatted "ABC"# - unfortunately
when it writes to the cell it ignores the formatting and enters the
data as it was entered in the text box. If I go to the spreadsheet,
highlight the cell click in the formula bar and then hit return, the
data is formatted as per the format of the cell. I obviously need to
add an instruction to the command button - but what is it!

--
Cheers

Peter

Remove the INVALID to reply