Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calculating the difference between hours

Hi,
I have add "HoursWorked(A1,A2,K1:K10)" to cell where i want the resul
to be "after i change the reference" but it's gave me this error ( Su
or Function not defined )

Thanks
SAM

--
Sambus
Sambusa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1496

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

HoursWorked is not an Excel function so i guess it comes from an addin or you
wrote it yourself.
1. In the vba editor, do a compile (menu Debug Compile). Once no error is
returned, test the function:
2. You could run it from a Sub to test it:
Sub Test()
dim v
v= HoursWorked(Range(A1),Range(A2),Range(K1:K10))
debug.Print TypeName(v), v
End Sub
Change values in these ranges and run test again.

Regards,
Sebastien

"Sambusa" wrote:

Hi,
I have add "HoursWorked(A1,A2,K1:K10)" to cell where i want the result
to be "after i change the reference" but it's gave me this error ( Sub
or Function not defined )

Thanks
SAMI

--