Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro or VB Code to Summarize Info.from 4 workbooks

Can anyone tell me how to write a macro or code that would automatically copy
the text contents of a cell from Workbook A to Workbook E only if that cell
in Workbook A is not Empty. And if the cell in Workbook A is empty, then
continue to Workbook C, and D?

My ultimate purpose is to include a summary of all the text inputted to
Workbooks A-D in Workbook E. I want to see only the cells that contain text
from Workbooks A-D in Workbook E.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To start you off, the test you want is:
If IsEmpty(Range("A1")) Then
'do your copy
End If
Geof.

You might want to look into workbook consolidation.

.