Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macros

I have several thousand sheets of data. I would like to
able to create a master listing from all of these sheets
that displays data from cell I33 and A4 from each sheet...
help?

Pam
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Pam,

Try this macro, below. It will extract those values from every worksheet,
and put them on a sheet named "Extracted Values", flagged with the sheet
name.

Of course, if these worksheets extend over several thousand _workbooks_
you'll
need to rewrite the macro.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

Sub SharpersExtractor()
Dim mySht As Worksheet

Worksheets.Add.Name = "Extracted Values"

For Each mySht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
Range("A65536").End(xlUp)(2).Value = _
mySht.Name
Range("B65536").End(xlUp)(2).Value = _
mySht.Range("I33").Value