Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Get Data from Selected Cells

..... gives me this error

Object variable or With block variable not set

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
msgbox activecell.value

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Ben Crinion wrote:
Hi

I have added a button onto a toolbar and now i want to be able to get
the data from the selected cells when the button is clicked.

I cant work out how to do this and any pointers in the right
direction would be greatly recieved.

Im using VB6 to create an AddIn not VBA.

Thanks
Ben Crinion

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi