Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date Logic Locking up and not calculating

Sorry Jan, I am not sure if I was clear enough. My point is that m
Excel function is not updating when it should and I cannot figure ou
why. It updates only when I go into the formula bar and hit enter. I
I calc the sheet or workbook, it does not update.

ExcelMonke
ExcelMonkey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=522
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26755

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi ExcelMonkey,

Sorry Jan, I am not sure if I was clear enough. My point is that my
Excel function is not updating when it should and I cannot figure out
why. It updates only when I go into the formula bar and hit enter. If
I calc the sheet or workbook, it does not update.

Maybe a file corruption?

check www.jkp-ads.com/CorruptFiles.htm

for some pointers.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
www.jkp-ads.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi ExcelMonkey,

Check that calculation is set to manual and that your macro is not resetting
the calculation mode.

---
Regards,
Norman

"ExcelMonkey" wrote in message

Sorry Jan, I am not sure if I was clear enough. My point is that my
Excel function is not updating when it should and I cannot figure out
why. It updates only when I go into the formula bar and hit enter. If
I calc the sheet or workbook, it does not update.

EM

--
ExcelMonkey
ExcelMonkey's Profile:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi ExcelMonkey,

Check that calculation is set to manual

Should, of course, be:

Check that calculation is NOT set to manual

---
Regards,
Norman