Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Colour Cells depending on time

Thank you for you help so far.

I have tried conditional formatting and cant seem to get it to work.

These conditions were given to me from another post, via email, howeve
for some reason I can not access that forum anymore.

Condition 1:

Formula I
=AND(ROUND($H12,4)<ROUND(AK$3,4),ROUND($H12,4)ROU ND(AI$3,4))
Format Red Fill, Black Font

Condition 2

Formula Is =AND($F12<=AJ$3,$G12=AJ$3)
Format Yellow Fill, Yellow Font

Condition 3

Formula Is =AND($E12<=AJ$3,$F12=AJ$3)
Format Blue Fill, Blue Font

Format the cells with Wingdings Font and put a u in each cell.

Those conditions colour everthing Red.

Am I doing something wrong? I dont understand the formula. for example
in the second formula, why do I compare F12 against AJ3, when AJ3 i
1300hrs.? I am confused!!!

Please assist

Koal

--