Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Instructions within VBA Functions

my bad.. was worried the replies got too long

by the menthods use to post, it is near impossiable to
understand anything your are talking about. you should
keep your replies to the original post. in other words,
use the post reply button to reply not the new post button.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if you wrote you own function and used it in the worksheet like

=Myfunction(arg)

then, no, it can't use commands like select and it can't format cells.

However, the same code called from a VBA procedure can do those things.

Tom Ogilvy

--
silvest

.