Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Rewrite these Code?

Hi Norman

Thanks for your advice but the problem with your advice is that beside
specifying the range, I also need to specify the worksheet... In fact,
have tried your suggestion before I post my queries...

I would also like to consult Harald but I don't know how I can get i
touch with him...

Anyway I really appreciate your help... I will just have to keep o
trying...

Cheer

--
hc
hce's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=351

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi HCE,

I also need to specify the worksheet.

Try inserting:

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("MySheet").Activate

immediately before Harald's code line:

Set Sourcebok = ActiveWorkbook

Change MySheet to the requisite sheet name.

---
Regards,
Norman

"hce" wrote in message

Hi Norman

Thanks for your advice but the problem with your advice is that besides
specifying the range, I also need to specify the worksheet... In fact, I
have tried your suggestion before I post my queries...

I would also like to consult Harald but I don't know how I can get in
touch with him...

Anyway I really appreciate your help... I will just have to keep on
trying...

Cheers

--
hce