Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Windows message text font

Hello everyone

I have some ascii "art" that I have on the message boxes. Every font
wouldn't do for that purpose so need Courier or Courier New. Is there a
way I could change the Windows Messgae Text font and size through Excel ?

Kind regards
Uno Kõrsmaa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The message text font is a Windows system setting. You could access/change
it if you use the Windows API, I believe, though I have never tried. This
might be a good place to start researching how to do it:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...nformation.asp

However, be aware that it will change it for ALL Windows apps, not just your
spreadsheet. Not very user-friendly, so it would probably be best to restore
the original font when you are done displaying your art.

K Dales