Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AJ AJ is offline

Default Sheet Formatting

Hi All,

I am trying to print a report on Excel sheet based on the formatting of
Active report. I have designed a template where the macro reads the xls data
and puts the values on the template where ever it belongs.

Now the question is, When I initialize the top and left properties for all
the labels and check boxes, it is placed nicely on the first page but if my
data needs a page break, I add some value to the top property for all the
check boxes so that it is placed properly on the next page. This works
perfectly fine with a set of data with fixed number of rows but it completely
ruins when I use another dataset where there are less rows.

Basically I need to tell my macro to set the fixed top property for all
labels and check boxes even if there are less rows in the xls data file. This
solve the problem, please help................

Thanks
--
aj