Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default aligning a form on the screen

A form is displayed when my macro runs. Right now it is
in the center of my screen. I would like to keep it in
the center but move it to the far right of the screen. Is
there a way to program this?

I have looked at the properties but none of do what I
would like the form to do. Thanks for the help......
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

JT,

This is interesting. I assumed you would use the Left property in the
UserForm Initialize module. However it only works if I put in the Activate
module:

Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
Me.Left = ActiveWindow.Width - Me.Width
End Sub