Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sort Routine VBA

Hi there,

I have two columns, I would like to sort out the following so that for every
set of 3 rows (starting at top) the values from Column A and B don't repeat
themselves.

A B
--- ----
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
3 4
3 5
3 6
4 5
4 6
5 6

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Arno,

Ok the expected result in that case would be the following:

A B
--- ---
1 2
3 4
5 6---------
4 5
1 6
2 3---------
2 5
3 6
1 4---------
1 3
2 4---------
4 6
3 5---------
2 6
1 5---------

Notice that at Combination 1 - 3, I can only pair up only matches per round
I suggest you look at my other post "Need a Special Sort Routine" i think it
is more clear

Thanks,

"arno" wrote:

[...]

sub routine Gord Dibben Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 13th 09 12:15 AM
Sort Routine Platinum girl[_2_] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 9th 07 03:21 PM
SUB ROUTINE tokirk Excel Programming 1 January 19th 04 02:17 AM
Routine?? Zax Excel Programming 3 December 19th 03 05:50 PM
Need VBA Routine John M. Lembo Excel Programming 0 July 13th 03 01:51 AM