Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run an excel macro when a cell value is changed

Hello everyone,
I am curious if there is a way to run the macro I created whenever th
value of one particular cell is changed? I am trying to automate thi
process so the operator doesn't have to do anything except enter on
value and everything else will be spit out to him. But as it stand
right now they enter that value and it gives them half of what the
need, the other half has to come by running the macro manually. I wan
to be able to have this run whenever the value of a certain cel
changes.

Thanks

--
VonnerNI