Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sendkey problem

Hi!

I want to open start menue (win xp) by using sendkey "~{ESC}" but it
doesn't work.

Please, can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I want to start the file "SOFTITSMS21.EXE".
I have tryed to use shell but the problem is that the program ask me to
fill in the username, acount and password everytime i start this
program.
If I start this program by DBL click it works fine.
For that reason I want to try another way if it's possible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe you could change drives, folders and then start your program.

(or even create a .bat file that includes those kinds of commands).

Some (really) old programs used to keep values in .INI files. If it couldn't
find the associated .ini file, then the programs would ask you to re-enter them.

I would think that modern programs would keep those things in the registry or
know where to look.

But I don't know what SOFTITSMS21.EXE is. (And neither did google when I
searched.)

Anders Andersson wrote:

I want to start the file "SOFTITSMS21.EXE".
I have tryed to use shell but the problem is that the program ask me to
fill in the username, acount and password everytime i start this
program.
If I start this program by DBL click it works fine.
For that reason I want to try another way if it's possible.

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe you could create a file that has the username, account and password,
then use a bat file to start the program and direct this file as input.

I guess it would depend on how the program is designed to accept input.

It sounds odd that if you start it with shell it asks for information, but
double clicking it doesn't.

Perhaps you can determine if the file takes command line argument to control
the prompting.

Tom Ogilvy

"Anders Andersson" wrote in message

I want to start the file "SOFTITSMS21.EXE".
I have tryed to use shell but the problem is that the program ask me to
fill in the username, acount and password everytime i start this
program.
If I start this program by DBL click it works fine.
For that reason I want to try another way if it's possible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You find if here.
http://www.softit.se/

Regards Anders