Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compare 2 cells in 2 worksheets, rewrite one of the cells

So I have 2 worksheets, lets call them W1 & W2. W1 is my master file
W2 is my working file( I actually have several, so they would be W2-W8
W1 has say 1000 rows. W2 has 200 of them in it. I want to update the QT
cells in W2 based on the matching SKU cell in W1.

So basically
IF
SKU of W2 = SKU of W1,
THEN
QTY of W2 = SKU of W1.

I've tried the following program found at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/whatsnew.htm
Search for Compare.XLA

but it doesn't quite do it. This seems like it would be a fairly commo
problem people run into, so I'm hoping somene has come up with
solution

--
dbom
dbomb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1478

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

maybe this site wille help you with this and other problems

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

very usefull site if you ask m

--
Zur