Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Shade a region in a X-Y plot!

Hello all!

Am Arun and I work for Vtec corp.
Well, a quick qn.

I constructed a line between points (0,3) and (16,3) (above an
parallel to the X Axis). Is there a way I can colour-shade the regio
bounded by the above line and the X-axis? (the X- axis is 16 units lon
and has units marked till (16,0)).

I look forward to your help guys.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Regds,