Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create a menu to List the Name of worksheets in a Workbook

I have two many sheet in my excel workbook each worksheet identifies the name
of employee.
I want to hide all the sheet and instead i want to have a menu including
worksheet names, and when i click on the name in the menu the specified
worksheet opens.

any help is appreciated.

--
Faizan Ahmad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Faizan,

take a look at
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CDTGoto.html
there is a technique there that you should be able to adapt.

--

HTH

RP