Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default commandbuttons on worksheet move to the left

I have several people in my office accessing the same spreadsheets (one person
at a time, no sharing). Everyone has the same version of Excel (2002), but
there are a couple different operating systems. When one particular user
either prints or previews a particular worksheet, all the command buttons on
the sheet move to the left side of the spreadsheet on top of each other. It
only happens on one of several networked computers. The one with the problem
has windows xp, but there are others with xp that do not have the problem. Has
anyone seen this phenomenon and/or know what causes it?

Thanks

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A possibility:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...Product=xl2002
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

Tom Ogilvy

"KRCowen" wrote in message
I have several people in my office accessing the same spreadsheets (one

person
at a time, no sharing). Everyone has the same version of Excel (2002),

but
there are a couple different operating systems. When one particular user
either prints or previews a particular worksheet, all the command buttons

on
the sheet move to the left side of the spreadsheet on top of each other.

It
only happens on one of several networked computers. The one with the

problem
has windows xp, but there are others with xp that do not have the problem.

Has
anyone seen this phenomenon and/or know what causes it?

Thanks

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I probably should have searched there first, but I just assumed it was my
problem and not Bill Gates' problem.

Thanks Jim and Tom. You guys are great.

Ken