Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with macro!!

Hi,
I' d really appreciate it if you could send me code to accomplish th
following task.

I have an excel sheet having several coloumns. But for convienienc
lets take 5 of them. Employee ID, Name, Status, Experience & Salary
Lets assume I have 50 records under these heads. I need the macro t
accomplish the following tasks.

a) Validate if the cells under the Experience coloumn to check if the
have reached or exceeded a preset value say 3.5.

b)For every cell under the Experience coloumn that has reached o
exceeded 3.5 their corresponding names and employee id captured and pu
in a txt file and that text file mailed to a recipient.

c)Also a message box should display the "Names" with "Experience
greater than 3.5 and say "Their salary needs to be llooked at"

I am quite new to Excel Programming and I 'd be really thankful if yo
could provide more documentation in the code so that I could modify i
to suit my work.

Thanks.Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Sriniva

--
Sriniva
Srinivas's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1470

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

www.rentacoder.com

--

HTH

RP

"Srinivas" wrote in message

I' d really appreciate it if you could send me code to accomplish the
following task.

I have an excel sheet having several coloumns. But for convienience
lets take 5 of them. Employee ID, Name, Status, Experience & Salary.
Lets assume I have 50 records under these heads. I need the macro to
accomplish the following tasks.

a) Validate if the cells under the Experience coloumn to check if they
have reached or exceeded a preset value say 3.5.

b)For every cell under the Experience coloumn that has reached or
exceeded 3.5 their corresponding names and employee id captured and put
in a txt file and that text file mailed to a recipient.

c)Also a message box should display the "Names" with "Experience"
greater than 3.5 and say "Their salary needs to be llooked at"

I am quite new to Excel Programming and I 'd be really thankful if you
could provide more documentation in the code so that I could modify it
to suit my work.

Thanks.Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Srinivas

--
Srinivas
Srinivas's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=263338

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Srinivas

Check out this web site, it should be helpful:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Using the info from that web site and a little learning on
your part - you should be able to accomplish your task.

Good Luck.

MariaG

[...]

Srinivas's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?

action=getinfo&userid=14707