Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How could it be?

How could it be? *It may be something I did in VBA, which I know ver
little about, when I was playing with “OnTime”.* After I design
spreadsheet, I did a “Format Cells” and locked all of them, and the
went back and unlock all cells to be used for data entry. When I use
the left, or right, arrow keys within the unlocked data entry area al
worked well. When I hit the end of the unlocked area, or tried to us
the up or down arrow to navigate, I went to 99% CPU usage and EXCE
stops responding.

Thany yo

--
GC
GCF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=412

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See one reply at your other post.

GCF wrote:

How could it be? *It may be something I did in VBA, which I know very
little about, when I was playing with “OnTime”.* After I design a
spreadsheet, I did a “Format Cells” and locked all of them, and then
went back and unlock all cells to be used for data entry. When I used
the left, or right, arrow keys within the unlocked data entry area all
worked well. When I hit the end of the unlocked area, or tried to use
the up or down arrow to navigate, I went to 99% CPU usage and EXCEL
stops responding.

Thany you

--
GCF