Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I do this?

Hello.

I am trying to be as clear as possible so I am sorry if
this is too long-

On "workbook 1" I have Mulitiple Columns with 5 Rows each
(b19 - b23, c19-c23...) each cell contains a dollar amount.
The first column Looks something like this-
(A15= Column A, Row 15)

A15- $15000
A16- $18000
A17- $15000
A18- $20000
A19- $18000

In "Workbook 2" I have multiple rows each with 5 columns
The First row looks something like this. (C1, C2... is the
Column and Row)

C1 C2 C3 C4
Lot 12 X X X

This would continue to C6.

This is what I want to do-
For example when I type An X on C2 on Workbook 2 I want the
amount in A15 on Workbook 1 to BOLD.

Thanks
Brian W.