Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default blank rows macro question

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I didnt know where to edit that.
Where do I learn programming like this

--
DK
DKY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1451

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

http://class.et.byu.edu/ce270/vbaexcel_primer/intro.htm
http://www.exceltip.com/excel_links.html
http://www.exceltip.com/tutorial/garrison/
http://www.the-excel-advisor.com/excel-macros-vba-
tutorial.html

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I didnt know where

to edit that.
Where do I learn programming like this?

--
DKY

--------------
DKY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?

action=getinfo&userid=14515
View this thread:

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

DKY

a lot of the contributors to these News Groups have web sites with examples
and tuition. I would recommend starting with Debra Dalgleish's site:

http://www.contextures.on.ca/index.html

This site also contains a superb book list. John Walkenbach's books all
come highly recommended. The only thing I couldn't find were links to other
sites ... though that's not to say they're not there.

Some that I have found very useful:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel.htm
http://www.chrisrae.com/vba/routines.html
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ken.wright/Site_Index.html
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/noneley/ note this indexes many of the
others listed
http://www.rondebruin.nl/
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/index.php

There are many others but these should give you lots of examples that you
can build on and adapt.

And, of course, monitor the News Groups

Enjoy

Regards

Trevor

"DKY" wrote in message

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I didnt know where to edit that.
Where do I learn programming like this?

--
DKY
DKY's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=262505

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Trevor,

The only thing I couldn't find were links to other
sites ... though that's not to say they're not there.

See: http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/links/index.htm

---
Regards,
Norman