Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help please! Animated gif does not show animation when form displa

Folks,

Anybody knows how to add an animated gif image (e.g. my_anim_image.gif) to
an Excel VBA form, such that when the form is displayed the user can see the
animation???

I added an image control to my form and in the picture property I loaded an
animated gif image, but so far it does not show the animation when the form
is displayed. I am sure the gif image I have is animated because when I open
it using the €śWindows Picture and Fax Viewer€ť it shows the animation.

What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance to all who contribute to the answer

JoCa