Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB solver

What can be done to make a VB solver invoked routine work across versions of
Excel? Currently the VB code that I write in an Excel 2000 app will not fly
when I open the sheet in Excel 2002 nor will a 2002 app fly when brought over
to a 2000 excel installation (the VB code however is the same). I realize
that the solver file and probably the solver.dll being used by these 2
versions is different, but how can I get around this without distributing a
solver.xla and solver.dll file to force into some other user's machine with
every app. I send?
--
Garland