Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HOW TO: CONVERT CSV DELIMITED FILES TO XLS

Tom, the CELLS (..) statement in Pearson's code writes to the file that
contains the macro. Stephen Wortley suggested another elegant solution with
the Workbooks.OpenText property. It works well, in cohesion with your code.
Thanks for all the help to you and Stephen !!

Regards,

"BHARATH RAJAMANI" wrote:

Can someone guide me how to write a macro that Loops through 'N' .CSV files
in a desktop folder and saves them as .XLS files. It is important to
recognize the comma delimiter and throw the comma-separated individual values
in different cells. If I use a normalExcel fileproperty then my xls file has
all values in column A only.

TIA

Manager, International Private Banking, International Banking Group, ICICI
Bank
East Wing 8th floor South, ICICI Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai India
400051