Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba code to cycle through each column in a sheet

Please help.

I have a macro that applies multiple formatting to a column.

Now I want to add looping code so that the formatting will be applied to
each column in the sheet that has data in the first row for the column; when
there is no more data in the first row(when the entire column is blank) I do
not want the column to be formatted.

How to I progammatically determine the number of non-empty columns in a
sheet and then loop through each of these columns?

Thank you.