Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default timer

I have a procedure which in the beginning of I write

a= timer and in the end

b = timer

then I subtract the two to get the time that it took to run

but the number is returned 1.55888 or so what is the syntax to conver
it into seconds or minutes

thank

--
nyn0
nyn04's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1265

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

hi,

set this site
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/datetime.htm

I have a procedure which in the beginning of I write

a= timer and in the end

b = timer

then I subtract the two to get the time that it took to

run

but the number is returned 1.55888 or so what is the

syntax to convert
it into seconds or minutes

thanks

--
nyn04

nyn04's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?

action=getinfo&userid=12658
View this thread:

.

Timer Vijay Excel Worksheet Functions 1 April 6th 07 11:00 AM
Lap-timer kabildgaard Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 11th 06 03:26 PM
Stopping a Timer / Running a timer simultaneously on Excel Paul23 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 10th 06 12:08 PM
API TIMER Seth Excel Programming 0 January 15th 04 01:33 PM
API Timer seth Excel Programming 1 January 14th 04 10:40 PM