Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do you round to 0.5 in excel

In some instances I need to round the results of calculations to the nearest
0.5 before continuing to the next stage
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

=ROUND(D2*2,0)/2

Tom Ogilvy

"cathypault" wrote in message
In some instances I need to round the results of calculations to the

nearest
0.5 before continuing to the next stage

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:29:05 -0700, "cathypault"
wrote:

In some instances I need to round the results of calculations to the nearest
0.5 before continuing to the next stage

With the Analysis Tool Pak installed:

=MROUND(A1, 0.5)

Without the ATP installed: