Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Comment créer un TreeView dans une Toolbar Excel ?

Bonjour les Gourus,

Quelqu'un saurait-il s'il est possible de créer dynamiquent en VBA/Excel une
Toolbar (ça c'est facile), et d'y ajouter un objet de type "TreeView" (ça
c'est une autre affaire !) ?

Merci
Stéphane

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry, the same in English:

Does anyone know if it is possible to dynamically create in Excel/VBA a new
toolbar and then to add a Treeview object in?

Thanks a lot,
Stephane

"Stephane" wrote in message
Bonjour les Gourus,

Quelqu'un saurait-il s'il est possible de créer dynamiquent en VBA/Excel

une
Toolbar (ça c'est facile), et d'y ajouter un objet de type "TreeView" (ça
c'est une autre affaire !) ?

Merci
Stéphane

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The only thing that can go on a commandbar (i.e., a menu or toolbar) is a
commandbar control. A Treeview would go on a userform I believe.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Stephane" wrote in message
| Sorry, the same in English:
|
| Does anyone know if it is possible to dynamically create in Excel/VBA a
new
| toolbar and then to add a Treeview object in?
|
| Thanks a lot,
| Stephane
|

| "Stephane" wrote in message
| Bonjour les Gourus,
|
| Quelqu'un saurait-il s'il est possible de créer dynamiquent en VBA/Excel
| une
| Toolbar (ça c'est facile), et d'y ajouter un objet de type "TreeView"
(ça
| c'est une autre affaire !) ?
|
| Merci
| Stéphane

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I was expecting that by using the "msoControlActiveX" CommandBarControl it
could be possible. But I didn't find a way to implement it...
Stephane

"Stephane" wrote in message
| Sorry, the same in English:
|
| Does anyone know if it is possible to dynamically create in Excel/VBA a
new
| toolbar and then to add a Treeview object in?
|
| Thanks a lot,
| Stephane
|

| "Stephane" wrote in message
| Bonjour les Gourus,
|
| Quelqu'un saurait-il s'il est possible de créer dynamiquent en

VBA/Excel
| une
| Toolbar (ça c'est facile), et d'y ajouter un objet de type "TreeView"
(ça
| c'est une autre affaire !) ?
|
| Merci
| Stéphane

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I was expecting that by using the "msoControlActiveX" CommandBarControl it
could be possible. But I didn't find a way to make it works...
Stephane