Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving a range to end of list

Hi Everyone,

What I would like to do is fill a range with misc. data. Then I wan
to move that data to the end of a list. The range of cells the data i
entered into is identical to the cells I want to move the data to. Th
list is rather long and still growing so to automate this process woul
be fantastic. I am very limited in my VB knowledge so any help woul
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sinjin34

--