Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How Do I Make multiple Pie Charts

I have survey data of the following form:

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 ...

Agree 20% 10% 40% 35% ...
Neutral 50% 20% 30% 45% ...
Disagree 30% 70% 30% 20% ...

I want to create multiple pie charts on one page, one pie for each
question showing the distribution of "Agree, Neutral, Disagree"

I've done this by creating individual pies for each question and
locating them on a single chart.

There must be an easier way. Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

There is no multi pie chart.
You are already using the best approach of single charts embedded in a
chartsheet.
The only thing you could do to make it easier would be to write some VBA
code to automate it.

Cheers
Andy

--