Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot table doubt

hi

I have one doubt. I have Month & week date as asingle
dimension. Week date is the child of Month.

using a macro can i unselect the all the weekdate whose
year is 2003 ?

below is the current set up

MONTH WEEKDATE AMT
JUNE 01/06/2003 23
06/06/2004 56
11/06/2003 91
11/06/2004 78
JULY 01/07/2003 23
06/07/2004 34
11/07/2003 54
11/07/2004 86

I want to change like the below...after the macro runs

JUNE 06/06/2004 56
11/06/2004 78
JULY 06/07/2004 34
11/07/2004 86

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this..

Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sajith,

Spend a very little time and set up your database with all the information
that you need for proper filtering: somply add a column with the formula

=YEAR( cell with the date )

and then you can use that column as a Row Field or even as the Page Field.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Sajith" wrote in message
hi

I have one doubt. I have Month & week date as asingle
dimension. Week date is the child of Month.

using a macro can i unselect the all the weekdate whose
year is 2003 ?

below is the current set up

MONTH WEEKDATE AMT
JUNE 01/06/2003 23
06/06/2004 56
11/06/2003 91
11/06/2004 78
JULY 01/07/2003 23
06/07/2004 34
11/07/2003 54
11/07/2004 86

I want to change like the below...after the macro runs

JUNE 06/06/2004 56
11/06/2004 78
JULY 06/07/2004 34
11/07/2004 86

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this..

Regards

how to create pivot table from existing pivot table in excel 2007 Udayraj Dhulekar Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 July 8th 13 08:22 PM
Doubt about pivot table diogobacon Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 March 30th 10 02:36 PM
doubt nibu Excel Worksheet Functions 2 August 15th 08 05:57 PM
I have a doubt! Jaleel Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 September 21st 06 01:51 PM
some doubt mango Excel Worksheet Functions 6 December 31st 04 01:42 PM