Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Help File search not working

The seach and index function on the Excel VBA Help has stopped responding.
Any suggestions?

I have run the Office repair utility and searched KB but with no luck.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
were you able to find a solutionto this problem?. I am having the same
problem and it is driving me nuts. Any help will be very much appreciated.
Kuze

"Brian Belger" wrote:

The seach and index function on the Excel VBA Help has stopped responding.
Any suggestions?

I have run the Office repair utility and searched KB but with no luck.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I was not able to identify the cause or a solution. I had run the
repair and restore utilities with no success, so I uninstalled MS Excel
and re-installed it. This has corrected the problem to this point.

Regards,
Brian