Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Nudging controls in UserForm Design Mode

In Access97 form design mode I can MOVE controls via Ctrl-Arrow keys
and RESIZE controls via Shift-Arrow keys.
Does Excel97 have a similar way of re-positioning controls in a
UserForm.

Rick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I assume you mean at design time, not run time. I do not know about using
cursor keys, but there is a UserForm toolbar in XL2002 for tweaking controls
(right-clik the toolbar area), the Format menu, form grid settings at
Options General, and you can set the size and location properties directly
by entering numbers in the property dialog. At run time (for instance, on
form initialization or on Resize) you can size and locate controls using
their Move, Left, Top, Width, & Height methods/properties.

om...